You are not connected. Please login or register

Sian and Bekki Cut Loose, Fashion Style

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1default Sian and Bekki Cut Loose, Fashion Style on Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:17 am

So Sian and Bekki are up at 3am and we made stylin' shirts because obviously we're awesome and it's 3am and why not.

PHOTOS!

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"
View user profile

2default Re: Sian and Bekki Cut Loose, Fashion Style on Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:43 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Very Happy I still love the back of yours. I have to fix up my neckline and the top bit of my back yet.

Let me tell y'all about our adventures!

"Gather round youngun's and put your marshmellows on da fire and let me tell y'all about the time Sian and Bekki stayed up till 3am makin shirts."
"There was much rumblin and fussing as Sian and Bekki searched for the elusive shirts. Bekki spotted a gray crazy tshirt and jumped on it. It tried to buck her off, but she held fast. Sian then notice for other gray shirts eatin some socks. She lasso'd one with the combined powers of Xena and Wonder Women. The two fine ladies wandered back to the boat of HMS, gray shirts peaking out from under their arms"
"They then grabbed some Playskool scissors and got to work. It was messy work, gray threads flying everywhere. At one point Bekki cried "My back! All this cutting has made it hurt!" to which Sian cried out "KEEP CUTTING! USE THE FORCE!!" Of course, that is just a rumour. It is said that Sian actually said "USE THE FORK" so as to get Bekki to eat more pasta to keep her strength up. They continued in there work, only slightly embarressing music and the occassional stilted line from Plan 9 from Outer Space could be heard. Then, they were finished. A Heavenly glowing and sound came from the newly cut shirts and they collapsed upon their work in exhaustion. A few seconds later, they jumped up and threw their delicious shirts on. With some difficulty with the ties, they stared at themselves in wonder. The shirts were brilliant! The backs were cut with such beauty they gasped and the sleeves were fantasicool! (Except for Bekki's because she was always dodgy with scissors) As they emerged from their two hour solitude, people gaped and whispered at their awesomeness."

"Tell us more!!"

"No, that is all for tonight. Eat your marshmellows-"

"These are pinecones!"

"-and go off to bed"

3default Re: Sian and Bekki Cut Loose, Fashion Style on Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:13 am

Very Happy Cool craftin' hehe.

*runs off with pinecone*

4default Re: Sian and Bekki Cut Loose, Fashion Style on Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:45 am

audrey_in_london

Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
*awe*

View user profile

5default Re: Sian and Bekki Cut Loose, Fashion Style on Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:37 pm

wednesday

Admiral
Admiral
That's so cool! I wish I had just one scrap of creativity in me Sad

View user profile

6default Re: Sian and Bekki Cut Loose, Fashion Style on Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:24 pm

musicaddict

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
sweet jesus those shirts are mighty awesome and yah

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/13131890

7default Re: Sian and Bekki Cut Loose, Fashion Style on Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:28 pm

lilly-nobody

Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
boner
Nice shirts!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/yesterdays_girl

8default Re: Sian and Bekki Cut Loose, Fashion Style on Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:30 pm

I'm wearing mine right now. Very Happy

9default Re: Sian and Bekki Cut Loose, Fashion Style on Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:53 pm

my name is me

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
I like the back of yours Bek.

Man I don't even have any scrappy shirts I could cut up.

View user profile http://www.redbubble.com/people/littlemisschloe

10default Re: Sian and Bekki Cut Loose, Fashion Style on Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:35 pm

lalalie

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
Neither! Must find some crappy shirts to do some craftin'! Nice story too Bekbek!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum