You are not connected. Please login or register

Costume photos

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1default Costume photos on Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:51 pm

Because I think costumes need their own fashion/member's photo thread. (YOU KNOW I LIKE MAKING THREADS.)

Anyway I threw a Labyrinth x David Bowie x masquerade costume ball for NYWF and went as Ludo, but with a mask because it was a masked ball. So I think I ended up looking less like Ludo and more like one of the generic costumed dancers from the actual hallucinated ball scene from the movie, but that's cool too. The fluff also kind of hid my horns, and the mask got abandoned pretty early because I couldn't see without my glasses, but *shrug*

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"
View user profile

2default Re: Costume photos on Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:19 am

lalalie

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
I LOVE IT

View user profile

3default Re: Costume photos on Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:46 am

Subie

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
Cute!

View user profile

4default Re: Costume photos on Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:57 am

harlequin

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
I've never even seen Labyrinth and that costume is still amazing!

View user profile

5default Re: Costume photos on Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:07 am

macadamia

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
That rules, Sian.

View user profile http://www.thenatashamaria.com

6default Re: Costume photos on Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:04 pm

musicaddict

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
That is an awesome costume

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/13131890

7default Re: Costume photos on Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:21 pm

harlequin wrote:I've never even seen Labyrinth and that costume is still amazing!

Tilly! You have to watch it! One of our staff-mates, Khalid, hadn't seen it either so we put it on one night before the festival. I was wondering whether someone would still enjoy it as much if they didn't grow up with it but he LOVED it. He was like, "This is one of my favourite movies now!"

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"
View user profile

8default Re: Costume photos on Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:02 pm

harlequin

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
wombieheartanimal wrote:
harlequin wrote:I've never even seen Labyrinth and that costume is still amazing!

Tilly! You have to watch it! One of our staff-mates, Khalid, hadn't seen it either so we put it on one night before the festival. I was wondering whether someone would still enjoy it as much if they didn't grow up with it but he LOVED it. He was like, "This is one of my favourite movies now!"

Oh cool! I have a terrible track record of not having seen many "classic" movies, I always thought I was probs too old for Labyrinth to be enjoyable. I'm trying to watch more good films though so I'll check it out!

View user profile

9default Re: Costume photos on Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:57 am

macadamia

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
I'm in the same boat Tilly; I've lost count of how many times people have exclaimed "You haven't seen that?!?" to me. It's gone past funny and now I'm just like, yeah, yeah, I know, I had a deprived childhood, I read books instead of watching movies, fucking outrageous.

There are a lot, though. I really must watch them at some point.

View user profile http://www.thenatashamaria.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum