You are not connected. Please login or register

Shoes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1default Shoes on Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:50 am

T-diddy

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
Hello!

I need some great, but affordable, shoes I can wear daily to school. I want to buy online (due to life and time constraints), but I have BIG feet and I'm not sure what size I'd be. I want to find somewhere that has really consistent sizing (and possibly comes up to a size 10 or 11).
I need some sandals!

Also, does anyone have any good reccomendations for a sturdy pair of ballet flats that look pretty but are good for your feet? I'm looking at Sketchers already, but other brands would be good to look at.

Basically - I need shoes I can wear to stand on my feet all day, and they need to look cute and match everything Smile

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/rocksteady7

2default Re: Shoes on Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:20 pm

Subie

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
I don't know about the sandals, and personally Im rather hesitant to buy shoes online (but my feet are oddly narrow so Im never sure if shoes will fit me), but Diana Ferrari has some nice flats that are good for your feet, and so do Sandlers. Some look like old lady shoes, but some are actually rather nice. Not sure of the price range but I'd guess not more than Sketchers.

View user profile

3default Re: Shoes on Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:54 am

lalalie

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
I don't think they do flats specifically, but Hush Puppies do some legit looking shoes (legit in the way that I couldn't tell they were good-for-you shoes and not like, from ASOS). My friend got a bunch of pairs to wear for her retail shifts and she said they are still super comfortable after 10 hours of standing.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum