Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
I LOVE THAT

View user profile

503default Re: Tattoos on Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:45 pm

macadamia

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
My sleeve is getting finished on Wednesday!

View user profile http://www.thenatashamaria.com

504default Re: Tattoos on Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:23 pm

I took the day off work to get some stuff done and because I was so anxious and anyway somehow now Iím at a tattoo studio about to get a dumb tattoo brb.

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"
View user profile

505default Re: Tattoos on Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:09 am

lalalie

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
PICS

View user profile

506default Re: Tattoos on Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:20 am

Subie

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
Yah, hello! Show us the dumb tattoo!

View user profile

507default Re: Tattoos on Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:45 pm

Haha it really is such a silly and dumb tattoo! I was feeling very content and emotional on the plane home from Brisbane looking out at the moon and feeling like I'd had this really nice time after so long feeling so mentally unwell. I honestly haven't felt like "myself" in forever, and I really felt like myself on Good Friday, hanging out with my friends and Winnie the puppy. On the plane I was reading this really great book and it had this line repeated in it, "and life is delicious", and I read it and thought: yes that! In that moment I suddenly thought that I'd like to get something to remind myself that there will always be other nice days when I'm feeling really bad. But tbh I can't fucking stand naff trite tattoos with cutesy sayings (love them for other people if that's what they're into, but not for me thanks) so even though I did briefly contemplate going for "and life is delicious" I decided to go with something more dumb and cryptic instead, haha. I like that nobody will really know what it means and that it's a bit weird. Like three separate people have laughed about the fact that it's "upside down" and that people won't be able to read it, but I don't get tattoos for other people to look at, so to me, it's the right way up!

I got it where I did, on my right knee, because it was just this gut feeling that it had to be there - I think because when I'm sitting in the shower in the fetal position feeling miserable, it'll be right where my eye goes. And, although I've never really self-harmed, every time I've ever thought about doing it, I've wanted to do it there. I did nick myself there with a razor as a teenager when I was feeling really dissociated from everything and was half-convinced I was a robot and just wanted to see myself bleed. Now, just in case I ever get the urge - I can't! I'll mess up my tattoo †Razz

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"
View user profile

508default Re: Tattoos on Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:47 pm

Subie

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
I actually, honestly LOVE it.

View user profile

509default Re: Tattoos on Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:06 am

lalalie

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
Me too! My friend actually got a similar tattoo in the same spot (also, she's over for MICF rn, I should hook you guys up) when she was in Edinburgh and I LOVE it.

View user profile

510default Re: Tattoos on Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:00 am

Haha you guys are making me feel better. I woke up the next morning like, "Did I really get Good Friday tattooed on my leg? LOL!" (Less regret, more bewilderment.)

View user profile

511default Re: Tattoos on Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:04 pm

harlequin

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
Itís great! I actually really prefer those kind of ďambiguousĒ word tattoos over straight out meaningful ones. I think it looks really cool.

View user profile

512default Re: Tattoos on Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:24 am

Annalise

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
I love it! Don't let anyone (or yourself) tell you it's silly.

View user profile

513default Re: Tattoos on Wed May 09, 2018 1:29 pm

Annalise

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
I booked in my next tattoo!!

Going to get the back of my arm done by Terrible Things https://www.thedarlingparlour.com/terrible-terrible-things

I'll see if I can explain it.

There's this quote from my favourite Smith Street song Shine that goes "Down here in the flight path we do our best" which was written in Sydney's inner west. I really like it because it's kind of just about making the best of what you got but without being a total cliche.

I'm getting the artist to design up the type along with an image of a plane kind of flying overhead. I had this idea for awhile but couldn't seem to find a style that I liked for it. I love his block black and type style so I thought it would be perfect and simple.

Going to get it done on the back of my arm, will probably be pretty painful I imagine.

Getting it done on the 9th of June. Going to a gig that evening so a bit worried about that, but oh well.

View user profile

514default Re: Tattoos on Wed May 09, 2018 8:12 pm

Klerr!

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
I got my knee tattooed and then went to Simple plan youíll be fine haha

View user profile http://www.sailor-klerr.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21