Go down  Message [Page 32 of 32]

776default Re: Fashion wants! on Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:51 am

macadamia

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
TILLY

View user profile http://www.thenatashamaria.com

777default Re: Fashion wants! on Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:29 am

Also itís the perfect fancy Christmas party dress if you have any fancy Christmas parties to attend.

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"
View user profile

778default Re: Fashion wants! on Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:23 pm

macadamia

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
I do! And I've had that exact same thought many times bounce

View user profile http://www.thenatashamaria.com

779default Re: Fashion wants! on Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:54 pm

Subie

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
But it's also not too Christmas-y so you can wear it throughout the year. Consider the cost-per-wear.

View user profile

780default Re: Fashion wants! on Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:03 pm

Annalise

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
AT LEAST TRY IT ON!

I tried this on and it actually looked good. perfect length and fit.. but it's so WHITE! I would be so terrified to actually wear it. Plus it's really expensive.

View user profile

781default Re: Fashion wants! on Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:30 pm

I'm obsessed with this bag. I can't even articulate why. I'm aware it's fugly, I just think that I love it BECAUSE it's fugly?

http://www.asos.com/anna-sui/anna-sui-faux-fur-clutch-bag-with-badge/prd/8481605?clr=green&SearchQuery=&cid=8730&gridcolumn=4&gridrow=12&gridsize=4&pge=1&pgesize=72&totalstyles=66

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"
View user profile

782default Re: Fashion wants! on Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:59 am

Annalise

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
I get it. I love stuff that's overtly ugly.

I got my ears re-pierced Yesterday and now I'm dreaming of all the Haus of Dizzy earrings I could buy.

View user profile

783default Re: Fashion wants! on Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:17 pm

thechickenhouse

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
I have wishlists and carts on so many websites because hardly any of my clothes fit me because of my speedy weight loss due to dodgy bowel problems, but now is really not a time when I have a dollar to spare, argh.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 32]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum